10. Which step isolates the foreign antigens?
11. In which step is the antigen-MHC complex presented?
12. What is the purpose of whole process shown?
a. destroying foreign bacteria
b. making lymphocytes
c. distinguishing foreign cells from body cells
d. creating immunological memory
Use this diagram to answer questions 13-14.
15. A reverse transcriptase inhibitor would be used to prevent
the growth of______ .
a. botulism toxin
b. tetanus bacteria
d. influenza virus
16. Which cell allows for long-lasting immunization?
a. cytotoxic T cell
b. activated cytotoxic T cell
c. activated helper T cell
d. memory cytotoxic T cell
13. Which of the following is
n o t
one of the activities of the organ
a. pump lymph
b. store platelets
c. carry out immune responses
d. destroy worn-out blood cells
14. The organ labeled B is which of the following?
a. lymph node
d. aggregated lymphatic follicles
Review your Chapter Planner on the chapter opener and
check off your completed work.