The figure shows the_____of the brain.
10. The______ nerve is
n o t
part of a plexus.
11. The flow of CSF starts in the______ .
a. subarachnoid space
b. lateral ventricle
c. third ventricle
d. fourth ventricle
Use this figure for questions 12-13.
12. The postganglionic cells of the division shown in the figure
use the neurotransmitter
13. Which part of the nervous system is shown in the figure?
a. central nervous system
b. somatic nervous system
c. peripheral nervous system
d. autonomic nervous system
14. Which part of the brain is continuous with the spinal cord?
15. In which of the following is the limbic system involved?
Review your Chapter Planner on the chapter opener and
check off your completed work.