9.___________ is a tissue that lines organs and is important in
a. Nervous tissue
b. Muscular tissue
c. Connective tissue
10. The tissue pictured in this figure is___________ epithelium.
a. simple squamous
b. stratified columnar
c. simple cuboidal
d. stratified cuboidal
11. A macrophage accomplishes its primary function through
12. _________ membranes line joint cavities.
In what type of tissue would you find the
cell shown in this figure?
a. heart muscle
b. smooth muscle
d. skeletal muscle
14. Adipocytes are found in___________ .
b. nervous tissue
c. musclar tissue
d. connective tissue
15. _________ have support functions in nerve tissue.
Review your Chapter Planner on the chapter opener and
check off your completed work.